Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome to the Hive!

As some of you may know, since Owen's health problems developed almost a year ago, I've been writing on a Care Page at http://www.carepages.com/carepages/owenreillybryant.

CarePages is a great site, but I think my blogging needs have outgrown it at this point for several reason. First of all, although he still has at least 2 surgeries ahead of him, Little Man is doing much better. In fact, he is thriving. Secondly, I have a lot more to talk about than ureterostomies, leg length discrepancies and doctor's appointments. O is a beautiful, wonderful, funny, spectacular and developmentally "normal" little boy with some health issues. I'd like to share with you more of the non-health stuff that makes this hive buzz everyday. Along those lines, I also have Carter who is a wonderful, active, smart, hilarious 3 1/2 year old. He gives me lots to talk about too.

Shortly I will be posting over on the CarePage and linking to this site. I may still post health updates there as well as here, we'll see how it goes. Anyway, I hope you join me for the ride and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment