Friday, September 18, 2009

Five years already?

It was five years ago today that I married my very best friend. It turns out he is also the very best husband and the very best Daddy. We are always talking to Carter about choices, mostly about making good ones, i.e. following the rules. Today I feel an overwhelming feeling of certainty that I made the right choice when I pledged my love and my life to this man 5 years ago. (No, in this case my good choice does not have to do with following any rules.) What I'm trying to say is that I am definitely blessed to have this man as my husband, my partner, the father of my children, my best friend and so much more. I love him in so many ways, it truly feels as though there could not possibly be enough words to list them. I think the thing I feel most thankful for today as we celebrate 5 years of marriage is how well we compliment each other. We are a team. There is just not another person in the world that I'd rather have on my team.

Happy Anniversary Wes! I want you to know that I love you and appreciate you today and every day. Also, that I plan to continue to do so for many many years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words. With out you in my life I would be nothing. You are the best wife, parter, friend and mother I could ever have, or even dream of. You amaze me daily. You inspire me always and between you and are wonderful children are truly the pinnacle of my life. Happy 5 year Anniversery.

    I love you!

    Wes

    ReplyDelete