Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things: Volume 2

While we were in the hospital with Owen, my mom was driving with Carter. They passed a party store that had a huge blow up pumpkin on the roof. Carter was quite fond of this pumpkin and pointed it out excitedly each time we drove past it.
C: Grandma, look at the big pumpkin.
Grandma: That is a big pumpkin.
C: Am I going to be stuck with YOU for Halloween?
Grandma: Why are you not having fun with me buddy?
C: Yeah, I am.

Again while driving with Grandma while we were in the hospital with Owen.
Passing a field with grazing cows.
C: Grandma, the farmers need to come and get all of the milk out of those cows' gutters!

Yesterday while eating blueberry muffins for breakfast.
C: Mama, I have a really good sense of taste!

Tonight at dinner as Wes was telling me about a dumb man show that he was watching the other night.
C: (in a calm, but stern voice as if he were reprimanding a child) Daddy, I understand that you are very excited, but you need to give everyone a chance to talk. I need to sing a song.

The kid totally cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment