Monday, December 2, 2013

Had a great fall...

I will be sporting a sling for at least another 3 weeks after a not-so-great fall last Sunday. I fell down our very steep wooden stairs onto the wood floor because my pj pants are too long and I slipped on them. Thinking I was just battered and bruised I used a lot of ice and was in a lot of pain on Sunday. Monday morning I felt even worse, specifically my left shoulder and into my neck, so I went to Urgent Care. It turns out that yes, I am battered and bruised, but I also have a separated shoulder and a fractured collarbone. Apparently it is just a hurry up and wait healing process. I can say for certain I feel no better this week than last. I follow up with my doctor tomorrow and am interested to hear his take on the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment