Saturday, March 17, 2012

Follow me!

I have taken a plunge. I have decided to follow a dream. A dream that I ended up modifying slightly to fit my lifestyle and that of my family. My dream for about 7 years now has been to have my own knitting shop. That would obviously be a huge undertaking, involving renting retail space and acquiring quite a lot of stock, i.e. very expensive wool. For quite some time I looked at this dream as something that I would maybe do someday. Years have passed, my boys are growing rapidly before my eyes, I certainly don't have more free time- I have much less. This is in no way a complaint. I always knew I wanted to be a wife and a mother. I enjoy the reality of my marriage growing and changing. How could I not? I am married to my best friend. I feel eternally blessed to be able to watch Carter and Owen grow, learn, and change. I love that I have such a huge influence in the fact that they are morphing into kind, caring, loving young boys before my eyes.

Time flies and life will continue to surprise us as our family of four continues to grow and change together. (By grow I do not mean to imply that there will be additions to our family. It is most certainly complete!) I recently decided to really take a look at myself, who I was and who I have become. I am not just a wife and a mom. I have my own interests and passions that make me who I am. Some of those things have naturally taken a backseat in the past few years. Again, I am not complaining. It is the way things had to be and the way things should be. I feel that I am in a very good place, and it is time to follow my dream. Even if it is a modified version of the original idea.

Without further ado, I am happy and proud to announce the establishment of my new business, Queen Bee Classics. I will be primarily selling knit jewelry and button jewelry. It will be fashionable, funky, beautiful, chic, and most importantly classy. I am beyond excited about this new journey and hope that you will follow along with me. I am working furiously to create quality items to add to my Etsy shop. I look forward to sharing my creations with you in the very near future.

I will certainly keep you in the loop. To stay apprised of the happenings at Queen Bee Classics please follow the blog for my business here: http://queenbeeclassics.blogspot.com/
Please follow my Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Queen-Bee-Classics/

Thank you all for your continued support. I look forward to sharing with you my art, created with so much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment