Saturday, September 8, 2012

Big Boy #2

Owen is growin'! My little man turned 4 on August 27. Here are a few pictures from his birthday with the 4 of us at home.

 Opening presents.
 Loves his sock monkey
 Meatloaf and asparagus by request.
A very large Bumble Bee cupcake
 
The Saturday of Labor Day weekend Owen had his birthday party with our extended family. He was a very happy Birthday Boy.

Owen also started Pre-K. I can't believe he has gotten so big. He is at a different school than he went to last year. He is loving it and so am I. Oddly, although he didn't cry once last year, he cried for about 5 minutes at drop-off Tuesday-Thursday. Friday he was find. It was especially strange because after school he could not tell me enough how much fun he had and how much he liked his teachers. I love them too! Now he has settled in and I know he is going to have a great year. We are so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment